Nah I was thinking about of bitching about something so vague and unrelated to most people out there, instead of trying to gain empathy from you guys, it came out bitter. I could, you know, complain and whine. To tell a story about how hard my life is.
But hey, there are people around my age who never know peace. Or how does a morning without the sound of bullets flying over their heads. So who gives me the right to talk? Sure, sure. I have my woes of being a normal growing socially active lad, being that which brings me stuff to think, stuff to be concerned about. But hey, no problem is unsolvable.
Let's be a strong muslim instead! Learn from Wikihow :
- Accept that God Almighty exists. and His attributes are beyond our imagination. He is capable of everything and anything. Faith in God is essential. Accept that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the last of a long line of Prophets that started with Adam, through Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and everyone in between. Accept that the Holy Quran is the last and true word of God.
- Pray sincerely. Affirm that God is close to you. Always pray on time, never delay.
- Pray in the middle of the night. Pray when most people around you are sleeping soundly. Recite His name every time. Also known as Zikr in Muslim terminology, reciting His name will ultimately make you a strong Muslim because you are constantly reminded of what good He has done for you.
- Be grateful for everything you have. The more thankful you are the more you will realize how much you have been blessed. And by doing this, God willing, you will be stronger because you will believe that God is present.
- Protect your chastity.
- Keep to your promise.Abiding to your promise will ultimately make you trustworthy person.
- Respect the opinion of others. No opinions are bad or stupid. You should treat them as gems.
- Fast for the right reasons. Not because you want to impress others, nor because you want to feel superior in terms of popularity when you get fitter later.
- Never lie. It should be emphasized again. God hates his adherents to lie to others. Your integrity will directly have an impact towards your dignity.
- Be good to your wife, if you are a man. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) said that "The best of you is he who is the best to his wife". Be kind to her, always support her and allow her an equal share in decision making and property ownership.
- Struggle towards goodwill.
- Practice felicity towards everything.
- Be gracious towards your parents.
- Never sough over your loved one's death. Know that God did that because He loves your loved ones even more than you do.
- Never waste your Time on useless things.
- Read the Quran/Hadith a lot. The prophet Muhammad said, two hours of thinking in Quran's meaning, is better than one hundred year of praying.
- Try a lot to seek for knowledge. Even it is in your enemy’s hands.
- Always think right. Never let evil ideas come into your mind.
- Keep your body, clothes, home stuffs and everything you owned clean.
- Always help poor and orphans by any mean.
- Repent if you have committed a sin anytime. After all he is the one you shall meet after life so obey his law and he shall give you paradise.